½ cup DYNAMIS Refuel Black Forest Cake
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup all natural peanut butter
¼ cup sugar-free syrup
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: DYNAMIS Refuel, cocoa powder, and ground flaxseed
2. Add the rest of the ingredients
3. Mix as much as you can with a spoon. Make sure to mix the peanut butter and the coconut oil thoroughly. It took me about 5 minutes to mix and mash so there were no little coconut oil bits in the mixture
4. Once everything if almost fully mixed, mix with hands.
5. Line a baking sheet with saran wrap and place the mixture on top
6. Use your hands or a rolling pin to spread out evenly
7. Place a piece of saran wrap on top of the mixture to avoid freezer burn
8. Place in the freezer for approx. 1 hour or until hardened
9. Remove the bark from the freezer and break into pieces
Serve and enjoy!