- 1/2 cup coconut flower
- 2 scoops ANS N-Pro Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 cups peanut butter (Can sub for any nut or seed butter)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a deep pan with parchment paper and set aside. For thicker bars, use an 8 x 8-inch pan. For thinner bars, use any size bigger.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, melt your peanut butter with sticky sweetener until combined. Add to dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Transfer peanut butter protein bar batter into the lined baking dish and press firmly in place. Refrigerate or freeze until firm. Once firm, cut into squares or bars and cover in optional chocolate and enjoy!