Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies
– 3 medium ripe bananas
– 2 cups oats
– 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
– 1/4 cup cocoa
– 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
– 1 tsp vanilla
– pre-heat oven to 350〬C
– prep a baking sheet by spraying with Pam or covering with parchment paper
– in a dish, smash the bananas until smooth
– stir in the peanut butter, apple sauce and vanilla with the bananas. Set aside.
– in a separate dish, combine the oats and cocoa
– in increments, add the dry mixture into the wet mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
– spoon the combined cookie mixture onto the baking sheet, with roughly 2″ around each mound of mixture
– bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, roughly when the outside begins to dry
– using a spatula, remove the cookies from the pan and cool on a wire cookie cooling rack
– best when enjoyed warm and chewy!