– 1/3 cup natural peanut butter (room temperature)
– 1 tbsp + 1 tsp honey
– 1/4 cup chocolate flavoured protein powder
– 1/2 tbsp ground flax
– 1/2 tbsp hemp hearts
– 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
– in a bowl, mix together the peanut butter and honey until smooth
– into the PB/honey mixture, add the dry ingredients (protein powder, flax, hemp hearts). Stir until evenly dispersed. Mixture should be the consistency of Play-Doh.
– stir in the chocolate chips
– pinch off small amounts of dough, working it in your hands until becoming oily and able to roll into a ball. If the dough is too dry and crumbly, add small increments of warm water until able to form balls.
– place the balls on a glass plate and refrigerate to firm
Find a great protein powder for this recipe here at www.naturallyfit.ca