– 2 Portabello mushrooms
– extra lean ground turkey
– 1 tbsp organic pizza sauce (read the ingredients)
– fat free shredded cheese
– Flavor God Pizza seasoning
– pre-heat oven to 350C
– in a hot non-stick pan, cook the ground turkey thoroughly. Sprinkle on desired amount of Flavour God seasoning while cooking. Measure out 3 oz of turkey and set aside.
– remove the stems from the mushrooms, leaving only the caps
– spread 1/2 tbsp of pizza sauce onto each mushroom cap
– evenly spoon on half the measured amount of ground turkey onto each mushroom cap
– lightly top each pizza with shredded cheese
– place the caps onto a wire cookie cooling rack
– bake on the cooling rack for approximately 8-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted
– remove from oven and allow to cool slightly
– grab some utensils and enjoy these healthy mini pizzas!