1 (800) 644-9030 / (506) 451-8707
MENUMENU
FREE SHAKER CUP & T-SHIRT
ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99!
Every Purchase Feeds a Child
Find out more »
FREE SHIPPING CANADAWIDE
On all orders over $99!
Sale!

Purely Inspired Organic Protein

Brand:

$44.99 $21.99

Clear
SKU: SKU-5554 Categories: , Tag:

Description

ORGANIC PROTEIN

Purely Inspired® Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake provides you with a premium protein you can feel good about.

FEATURES

 20g of Protein
 USDA Organic
 Gluten Free

FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR PROTEIN

Purely Inspired® Organic Protein 100% Plant-Based Nutritional Shake provides you with a premium, plant-based protein you can feel good about. It features an organic formula and includes the ingredients that meet the Purely Inspired commitment to pure ingredients, pure value. With 20g of plant-based protein, 7g of fiber and only 2g of fat per serving, these tasty shakes can help you get the nutrition you want in your diet without all the junk!

UNDERSTANDING THE USDA SEAL

If you see the “USDA Organic” or “Certified Organic” seal on your food, it means the contents are 95% or more certified organic. This means it is free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and must not be processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering, according to the USDA. The remaining 5% may only be foods or processed with additives on an approved list.

Additional information

Falvor

,

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Purely Inspired Organic Protein”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *