Advanced Genetics, AMMO 8 (50 Servings)
AMMO-8™ brings the most advanced amino acid research to your fingertips. With an anabolic effect 300% more than whey and 33% over normal EAA (essential amino acid) formulations, AMMO-8 sparks protein synthesis and halts muscle breakdown. To meet the need for amino acids during exercise, a supplement containing high amounts of EAAs (including BCAAs) is required. AMMO-8 supplies all eight EAAs* in free-form, allowing for optimal absorption and assimilation. *Due to it’s sendentary effect, the EAA tryptophan is not included.
- stimulate muscle growth
- increase protein synthesis
- reduce muscle protein breakdown
- be absorbed quickly and efficiently
How to use:
For maximum results, AMMO-8 is taken 2 scoops before or during training.
- Leucine – the most powerful amino for stimulating skeletal muscle protein synthesis via mTOR.
- Phenylalanine – a precursor for tyrosine, which signals dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Lysine – a necessary building block for muscle protein, plays a major role in calcium absorption, improves recovery and aids in the bodies production of hormones, enzymes and antibodies.
- Valine – required for muscle metabolism, repair and growth and maintains nitrogen balance in the body.
- Threonine – a key component of collagen, elastin, and enamel proteins, helps digestion and intestinal tracts and improves immunity, coverts to glycine that reduces constant and unwanted muscle contractions (spasms).
- Isoleucine – promotes muscle recovery after exercise, helps form hemoglobin, and assists with blood sugar regulation and energy levels.
- Histidine – needed for the growth and repair of muscle tissue, maintenance of the myelin sheaths that act as protector for nerve cells, the manufacturing of red and white blood cells, and helps product gastric juices to aid in digestion.
- Methionine – acts as an excellent antioxidant, assists in the breakdown of fats, assist in the digestive system, and detoxifies the liver.
What’s the best way for me to take AMMO-8? The best way to take AMMO-8 is 2 scoops before or during training. It can be mixed in water, carbohydrate beverage and/or GP3 EVO/Nitric Impact.
Can I mix AMMO-8 in protein powder? You could add AMMO-8 to any protein meal or drink to make it more anabolic. For pre and intra-workout we recommend taking it on its own or mixed with a carbohydrate drink. The non-essential aminos acids found in regular protein will only “get in the way” of the more important essential amino acids found in AMMO-8.
Does AMMO-8 replace the hydrolyzed protein or isolate I’ve been using for my workouts? YES! AMMO-8 is vastly superior to isolate and even hydrolyzed protein. You would have to take 3x the amount of protein to get anywhere near AMMO-8’s anabolic effect. And even then, the digestion and absorption doesn’t come close.
Is it true that some of the studies showing AMMO-8’s effectiveness were done on military soldiers? Yes, AMMO-8 was carefully designed with a number of studies as references, and some were done with soldiers.
Why not just take BCAAs? BCCAs (leucine, valine, isoleucine) make up only 3 of the 8 Essential Amino Acids required for muscle growth and recovery. BCAAs are quite good for recovery, but for actual muscle protein synthesis and growth, all 8 are needed for maximum muscle building results.